Architecture and More generally undertakes architectural work in accordance with the RIBA Plan of Work which starts with Stage A (Appraisal) and works through the design and construction process to Stage L (Post Practical Completion) and includes the following:
- Feasibility studies
- Planning Application Drawings and Planning Application Submissions
- Building Regulation and Construction Drawings and Building Regulation Applications
- Contract selection/negotiation
- Tendering/contractor selection
- Contract Administration
- Health and Safety File drawings
Clients may decide not to use an Architect for all of these work stages, therefore, Architecture and More is happy to discuss these options with you and will tailor the service they provide to suit your requirements.
Other services that Architecture and More can arrange on your behalf include:
- Measured survey drawings, establishing existing ground and floor levels and preparation of existing plans of sites and buildings.
- Preparation of existing premises drawings for Licensing Purposes.
- Computer generated images ranging from a basic model to a photo-realistic image or animated fly-through.
- Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) or Simplified Building Energy Model (SBEM) Calculations to ensure compliance with Parts L1 and L2 of the Building Regulations.